*My wife loves to cook and bake, especially around holidays.
*This is a new recipe that we are going to try.
*Does it look good or what!
- *1 (18 1/3 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- *1 cup pretzel, coarsely crumbled
- *1 cup M&M', plain, chopped
- *1 cup butterfinger candy bar, crushed
- *1 cup Reese's pieces
- *1 cup roasted peanuts
- *1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Liberally spray a 13x9 pan, set aside.
- Mix together brownie mix, stir in pretzels and spread in pan.
- Bake 8 minutes, remove from oven. It will not be fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with all candies & peanuts.
- Drizzle milk over all.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely before cutting in bars.
- Put in fridge for a few minutes to make it easier to cut. Can freeze bars in a ziploc bag.
Treat Tuesday: Middle-Grade Novel
The Night Gardener by Jonathan Auxier
Treat Tuesday: Adult Novel
Help for the Haunted by John Searles