Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, August 7, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8/7/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...



Behold the Dreamers by Imbolo Mbue

*Novel Published for Adults (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

*Review Coming Soon!







A Short History of the Girl Next Door by Jared Reck

*Young-Adult Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review







Forget Me Not by Ellie Terry

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review





Setting Free the Kites by Alex George

*Novel Published for Adults (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)








Granted by John David Anderson

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)






The Summer of Owen Todd by Tony Abbott

*Middle Grade/Young Adult Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


Day-to-Day Assessment in the Reading Workshop
by Franki Sibberson and Karen Szymusiak

*My Professional Resource Book








The Middle-Grade Novels in my 21 Day Reading Challenge

21 Days/21 Books Challenge







No comments:

Post a Comment