Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Wonder Wednesday #311 (A New Type of Teaching/Learning)

Wonder Wednesday - A New Day

*This is my thirtieth year of teaching and I've never seen or experienced anything like what is going on in our world. 

*I didn't know it at the time, but this past Friday was the last day I will spend with my students for who knows how long?  At least in person.


*We spent Monday and Tuesday trying to figure out how to teach online, participate in distance learning, and where to go from here.  

*I bagged up my students materials, gathered some reading material, and put all of these things on tables at the front of our building.  

*As of today, I'm going to be home and trying to teach my students to the best of my ability.  

*Here are some images of my life over the last few days...

Picture Book March Madness will hopefully continue remotely.  

Spent time gathering a collection of books for my readers to take home, read, and enjoy.  


When will we turn over the next calendar piece?  

Our three Beta fish have been picked up
 and taken to their "foster" homes.  

It was difficult to walk out yesterday
 and not know when we would be back together.  

Grayson waiting for the readers to cast their votes
 for Picture Book March Madness.  

Our first online interaction as teacher and student.  Our new reality?  

No comments:

Post a Comment