Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wonder Wednesday #346 (Readers will READ)

Wonder Wednesday - Making it WORK

*We all know how different life in the classroom is during Covid-19.  

*My students are thrilled to be back and have been nothing but positive.  

*The other day during our independent daily reading, I noticed three readers not in their seats at their desks in ROWS.


*I thought maybe the three of them had snuck off to the bathroom together.  I wasn't amused.

*Then as I was walking around observing the readers, I found the missing girls.

*Seeing them trying to get comfortable as they read, warmed my heart.  

*As we all know, readers will READ, and they will READ as comfortable as they can.  

*Here are the readers in action...

 




No comments:

Post a Comment