Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, August 29, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8/29/22)

                                                                                    


Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...

                

Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week... 


Onward (Cultivating Emotional Resilence in Educators) by Elena Aguilar

*My Professional Reading









The Measure
 by Nikki Erlick

*My Novel Publish for Adults









When We Were Bright and Beautiful by Jillian Medoff

*My Novel Published for Adults









The Gift of Story by John Schu

*My Professional Development Book








Books I Read this Past Week...


The Joy of Reading by Donalyn Miller and Teri S. Lesesne 

*Professional Reading (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)









The Daredevils by Rob Buyea

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment