Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Friend Friday #17...


Hi!  I’m Logan and I’m reading the book called Astronaut Academy  written bDave Roman.

I think this book is great because it is very funny.  

My favorite part of the story is when the bunny tells the story because it was cool.  

The character that I liked best is Kankata Soy because he is cool.  






I think the author wrote this book because he thought it was funny and wanted to share it with kids.

I would recommend this book to my friends because it's cool and I know they would like it.  

Reading to me is GREAT because it is fun and funny books are the best.  


*Logan is a 4th grader in my class.
*He is a great boy and loves to read as much as I do.
*Logan probably goes through several books a week.  
*It is a pleasure to pass books on to him and see him enjoy them so much!  





No comments:

Post a Comment