Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Treat Tuesday #16...

Treat Tuesday - Halloween Candy

*I posted both on Twitter and Facebook that there isn't quite anywhere like Halloween as in an elementary building.

*I hope you all survived the excitement of last week.

*We had a fun and "lively" discussion about our favorite Halloween candy.  

*I shared my top three favorite types of candy with my students.  

*Wouldn't you know, some of these favorites showed up on my desk the day after Halloween.

*Here are my top three Halloween candies...







Treat Tuesday - Adult Book 


Reading in the Wild by Donalyn Miller 

*I haven't received my copy yet in the mail, but I know it will truly be a treat when I get this book in my hands. 







Treat Tuesday - Middle Grade Book 


Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney

*It was a complete treat to receive the box from Scholastic with our pre-ordered copies of this "popular" book for kids. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment