Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 29, 2013

Friend Friday #19...

Hi!  I’m Moustapha and I’m reading the book called Amulet #1  written by Kazu Kibuishi.

I think this book is great because there is a lot of action in it and I like that. 

My favorite part of the story is when Trellis came because there was a fight. 

The character that I liked best is Emily because she is the main character. 


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted the kids to see some action.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a great book and I think they will enjoy.   

Reading to me is GREAT because I like it and really enjoy books like this.  


*Moustapha is a 4th grader in my class.
*He is a cool and laid back type of guy.  
*He is really into the graphic novels and has been making his way through many of the different graphic novel series.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment