Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, December 30, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (12/30/13)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/

*This last week was such an enjoyable week of reading.  This two-week holiday reminds me of my summer reading (minus the sun, pool, and warm weather) with the extra time I have to read.  I'm looking forward to the second week of holiday break and even more reading.    


Books I Read this Past Week…


The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt

*This 771 page novel took me a long time to finish, but it was well worth it.

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars






Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

*4 STARS out of 5 Stars







Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson

*This is my current BBC. (Boy's Book Club Selection)










The Great Trouble by Deborah Hopkinson

*This will be my new middle-grade novel


No comments:

Post a Comment