Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, April 24, 2015

Friend Friday #88 (The 39-Storey Treehouse by Andy Griffiths)...

Hi!  I am Sam and I read the book called The 39-Story Treehouse written by Andy Griffiths.


I think this book was awesome because I love what happens in the story.  


My favorite part in the story was when Mr. Stupido "un-invents" because it was a very funny moment.  




The character that I liked best was Terry because he was the main character and I could relate to him.


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to have a fun book for kids to read and to continue an awesome series.  This is book number three.  



I would recommend this book to my friends because it is great and funny and I know that kids in our class like this series.  


Reading to me is fun because I can read fast and think about what is happening in my mind.  It is really fun when you read a book like this one.  


*Sam is a 4th grade reader in one of my three reading classes.  He was the FIRST reader to get his hands, and eyes, on this book.








No comments:

Post a Comment