Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Friend Friday #135 (All the Answers by Kate Messner)

Hi!  I'm Mia and I read the book called All the Answers written by Kate Messner.  


I think this book was sad because her grandpa died.



My favorite part in the story is when Ava finishes the red course because she finished all the courses and I liked that.  




The character that I liked best was Ava because she worried a lot and I do that also.   


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to entertain readers with a great story.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it was a really great book with a lot of cool things in it.  


Reading to me is fantastic because reading is awesome!  


*I love when students come to my bookcase where I keep all my favorite hard covered books and begin the search.

*Mia asked for a stack of recommendations and of course I had to oblige.  

*She picked this one and was done two days later.  


No comments:

Post a Comment