Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 4, 2017

Blog Update for 2017/2018

Looking Ahead for the New School Year

*At the end of the 2016/2017 school year, I decided to take a bit of a blog break.

*I wanted to spend as much time as I could reading and posting book reviews.  The "Inside Look" Author Interviews were also a priority that I wanted to focus on.


*Now that I'm heading back to my "day job" I've been thinking about which features of the blog I want to continue with and which features I may put on the "back burner".  It got to be a bit much last year posting "something" each day of the week.

*During the last school year I didn't post any "Inside Look" Interviews, but I'm thinking this is something I would like to continue during the upcoming academic year.  I have gained so much from these interviews and have grown as a reader and "blogger".  For me there is nothing more rewarding than connecting with authors of books that I've read and enjoyed.

*Here is what I'm thinking in regards to the "ReadWonder" blog...


Monday - It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?  (CONTINUE)

Monday - Music Monday/Writer's Notebook (CONTINUE)

Monday - An Inside Look/Author Interviews  (CONTINUE)


Tuesday - Treat Tuesday/New Releases  (DisCONTINUE)


Wednesday - Picture Wednesday/Writer's Notebook (DisCONTINUE)

Wednesday - Wonder Wednesday POSTS  (CONTINUE with Flexible Posts)


Thursday -  Trailer  Thursday (DisCONTINUE Except for Special Occasions)

Thursday - Life Lesson/Writer's Notebook  (CONTINUE)


Friday - Friend Friend (DisCONTINUE Except for Special Occasions)



No comments:

Post a Comment