Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, February 11, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2/11/19)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week…




Washington Black by Esi Edugyan

*Novel Published for Adults (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)









Twelve Steps to Normal by Farrah Penn

*Young-Adult Novel (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)









The Astonishing Maybe by Shaunta Grimes

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)













Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


Atomic Habits by James Clear

*My professional read (Teacher Book Club on FaceBook)









Searching for Lottie by Susan L. Ross

*My middle-grade novel









The Current by Tim Johnston

*My novel published for adults (audio)


No comments:

Post a Comment