Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Wonder Wednesday #252 (Inspiring my Students)

Wonder Wednesday - Inspiration

*Our district is doing a feature about inspiring our students, what teachers do to reach this goal, and also what our young learners do to inspire us each and every day.

*I was honored when my principal asked if I would be willing to "chat" with the district folk and share some of my ideas.

*This isn't really my thing, but I had a great time talking about the fourth graders that I'm working with this year.


*What I enjoyed most was that a couple of my students had the chance to share their thoughts on video.  I wish there had been more time and more of the kids were able to talk.  If you know fourth graders, you know they love to TALK.

*I'm so grateful for the work I get to do on a daily basis.  This has been an exceptional year and we had fun letting the camera capture some of the fun we have in room 113.

No comments:

Post a Comment