Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wonder Wednesday #300 (After 27 Years)

Wonder Wednesday - A NEW Start in 2020

*I've been teaching in the same classroom (113) for the last twenty-seven years.


*During those twenty-seven years, I've had the SAME classroom furniture.  Well, there may have been a new bookshelf brought in when one of the old ones broke.  Overall though, the main furniture has remained the same.

*This past fall, I was part of a pilot program about flexible seating, personalized learning, and education for the new decade.

*As part of this program, we were able to order brand-new furniture for our learning space.

*Everything was delivered over the holiday break.  I went into the classroom on Friday, January 3rd to set up the new space.

*As I arranged the furniture, I was filled with excitement and energy for the next part of our school year.

*I can't wait for the learners to arrive on Monday, January 6th to take in their new learning environment.

*Here is a look at the space I will hopefully be teaching in for the next seven or eight years...







No comments:

Post a Comment