Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friend Friday #59...

Hi!  I’m Julie and I’m reading the book called Sisters written by Raina Telegemeier.

I think this book is amazing because in the book there is a lot of details and exciting parts.  

My favorite part in the story is when they go to their aunt's house and how they got there  because  it was kind of funny.  

The character that I liked best was Raina because she had the most stuff happening in the book which I like.   



I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to let us know about Raina's (her) life.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is good with the other books the author has written.  

Reading to me is the best because this book really excites me.  


*This is the first "Friend Friday" post with one of my students from my new 2014-2015 fourth grade class.
*Julie started off our reading workshop this year with a bang.
*She appears to be an avid reader and whenever I observed her reading, she was always engaged deeply in her reading.
*I know it is going to be a great year of watching this particular student grow even more as a reader.






No comments:

Post a Comment