*I ran across this recipe while doing some back-to-school "web surfing."
*While I haven't tried it yet, it sure does look good and fun.
- 2 bananas
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
1. Cut the banana in half. Then cut each half into strips lengthwise (so the pieces are long and flat).
- 2. Spread the peanut butter on one side of four pieces of the bread and top with the several slices of bananas.
- 3. Spread the jelly on one side of the four remaining pieces of bread and then place on top of the banana slices.
- 4. Place sandwiches in a panini maker, press and cook for 3-4 minutes or until sandwich is pressed and golden.
- 5. Serve.
Treat Tuesday: Middle-Grade Novel
The Classroom at the End of the Hall by Douglas Evans
Treat Tuesday: Adult Novel
The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach