Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life Lesson #3...

Be Courageous

*Today brought us life-lesson #3 during our writer's notebook time.

*This is one of my favorite days of the week because I love sharing these lessons with my students.

*It was all about COURAGE today.

*We watched the video clip first.  I actually had some "giggling" which led to a great discussion.

*The class watched again and this time there were no "giggles."

*The writers spent about 5 minutes writing in their notebooks.

*The writing could include thoughts, reactions, feelings, reminders, or anything related to the theme.

*Toward the end we take a few minutes to share.

*This one was a powerful lesson and I could tell the students wrote some great stuff!


Life Lessons from this Year...
Life Lesson #1 - Be Brave
Life Lesson #2 - Be Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment