Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 6, 2015

Friend Friday #82 (Stick Dog)

Hi!  I am Adam and I read the book called Stick Dog written by Tom Watson.


I think this book was funny because all of it is about a group of dogs trying to get burgers.  


My favorite part in the story was when they made the plan because everybody had to share their idea.   




The character that I liked best was Stick Dog because he is the main character and the most funny character.  


I think the author wrote this book because 
he wanted to right about homeless dogs and create a series that kids will enjoy.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is funny and kids my age like to read funny books.  


Reading to me is fun because you learn new stuff in all the books you read.  


*Adam is a fourth grade student in my class.  





No comments:

Post a Comment