Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 20, 2015

Friend Friday #84 (The Quirks: Welcome to Normal)...

Hi!  I am Kate and I read the book called The Quirks (Welcome to Normal) written by Erin Soderberg.  


I think this book was awesome because it is just a funny and cool book to read.  


My favorite part in the story was when they all get stuck to the bubblegum because it is really funny and gross at the same time.  




The character that I liked best was Grandpa because he can reverse time and that would come in handy.  


I think the author wrote this book because 
she wanted to have people enjoy this story and wish that they could do what the characters do in the book.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is really funny and a nice book to have around when you are down.  


Reading to me is nice and relaxing because I like it and it is great to just be alone sometimes when a wonderful book.  


*Kate is a fourth grader in my class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment