Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 7, 2016

Friend Friday #160 (The Quirks: Welcome to Normal by Erin Soderberg)


Hi!  I'm Lexi and I read the book called The Quirks: Welcome to Normal written by Erin Soderberg.


I thought this book was really good because I like these kinds of books.  


My favorite part in the story was when they found out how to make Finn visible because now he gets to eat gum at school which would be awesome.



The character that I liked best was Penelope because of her quirk, it's awesome, and I like her power of imagination.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to give creativity to the readers.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it's really awesome and there's a lot of awesome stuff going on.  


Reading to me is okay because sometimes it's hard to find a good book.  


*This was our first "Breakfast with Books" book club selection for 2016-2017.
*I love to pick this book first because Erin lives right here in Minneapolis and can join us.
*Many of my readers choose to read the book and join us this morning for the book club.
*Lexi wrote this great review and was an integral part of the discussion this morning.  
*This whole series is wonderful and perfect for third and fourth grade readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment