Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 13, 2017

Friend Friday #172 (Save Me a Seat by Sarah Weeks and Gita Varadarajan)



Hi!  I'm Aneira and I read the book called Save Me A Seat written by Sarah Weeks and Gita Varadarajan.  


I thought this book was AMAZING because I loved the book so much and enjoyed everything about it.  






My favorite part in the story was Friday pizza day because that is when he became a different person and changed for the best.     


The character that I liked best was Ravi and Joe because they were both really nice to people and brave to stand up to the bully.  


I think the author wrote this book because they wanted to write a book about meeting a new friend, being yourself, and fitting in at school.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a great book.  Many kids read it for our book club but I would tell my other friends about it.  Once you start you won't be able to stop reading because it is so good.  


Reading to me is fun because I like to read and learn about different things.  I also like reading because it takes you into worlds that you normally wouldn't be able to go to in real life.  


*This is our current "Breakfast with Book" book club selection.
*We will be Skyping with both authors on Friday, January 20th.
*Aneira was one of my readers to first finish the book and she had such high praise for the book.
*I always love to get the perspective of the reader on a book that I loved.  
*Aneira did such a great job of capturing the story!  





No comments:

Post a Comment