Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, January 9, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1/9/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week…


The Julian Chapter (A Wonder Story) by R.J. Palacio

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)








All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

*Novel Published for Adults (5 STARS out of 5 Stars!)







The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti

*Young-Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)






Orphan Island by Laurel Snyder

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

My Book Review






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week…    


Chester and Gus by Cammie McGovern

*My Middle-Grade Novel








Kids of Appetite by David Arnold

*My Young-Adult Novel








The Girls by Emma Cline

*My Novel Published for Adults (Audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment