Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, January 23, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1/23/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week…


Chester and Gus by Cammie McGovern

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review







The Schwa Was Here by Neal Shusterman

*My Young-Adult Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

My Book Review









Antsy Does Time by Neal Shusterman

*Young Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

*Review Coming Soon!









Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week…    


Kids of Appetite by David Arnold

*My Young-Adult Novel








Almost Paradise by Corabel Shofner

*My Middle-Grade Novel








The Sleepwalker by Chris Bohjalian

*My Novel Published for Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment