Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, March 27, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3/27/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...



The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

*Young-Adult Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)










Glory Over Everything by Kathleen Grissom

*Novel Published for Adults (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review








Matylda, Bright & Tender by Holly M. McGhee

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review





Last Bus to Wisdom by Ivan Doig

*Novel Published for Adults

*I've abandoned this novel for now.  May come back to it this summer.  It didn't grab me at this point in my reading life.







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


The Hearts of Men by Nickolas Butler

*My novel published for adults










OCDaniel by Wesley King

*My middle-grade novel (maybe middle-school novel?)










The Pecan Man by Casie Dandridge Select


*My novel published for adults (Audio)









Lucky Strikes by Louis Bayard

*My young-adult novel

No comments:

Post a Comment