Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Trailer Thursday #180 (One for the Murphy's by Lynda Mullaly Hunt)

One for the Murphy's by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
(Trailer Created by Fourth Grade Reader Audrey)


*I have a special "hard-cover" shelf with all of my most precious, special, and meaningful books that I've read.

*My readers are invited to browse, pursue, and check out any of the titles in this section of our library.

*Two of my favorite books are One for the Murphy's and Fish in a Tree.  I also encourage my readers to experience both of this incredible stories.

*Audrey is a reader that wants to read anything and everything.  When I shared both of these titles with her, she just smiled and said of course.  I thought she did a great job with her unique trailer.  

*Our goal is to create a book trailer a week that we can share with our classmates.  

*We are collecting all the trailers we make and putting them into our Schoology Site.

*Each student will have their own album where they can keep all of their trailers.  Then the other readers will be able to browse those trailers and find a new book to read.   

*As the year progresses we will learn what should be included, and not included, in the trailer to make them the best they can be.

Here are Some Other Trailers that Promote this incredible author






No comments:

Post a Comment