Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, July 17, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7/17/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...

*There are some weeks when a whole lot of reading doesn't get done.

*Last Sunday (7/9/17) I head to Jackson, Michigan for #NerdCampMI.  It is always interesting to me that during a reading conference I do very little reading.

*Life got busy upon my return home and I just didn't find the time to sit down and read.

*I'm hoping after this last weekend, I will be able to hit my patio with book in hand and do some MAJOR reading!!!  


Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


Disrupting Thinking by Kylene Beers and Robert Probst

*My Professional Book

*I've been having such fun reading fiction, but am going to get back to this professional resource.  







No One Is Coming to Save Us by Stephanie Powell Watts

*My Novel Published for Adults








Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson

*My Young-Adult Novel









Tumble & Blue by Cassie Beasley

*My Middle-Grade Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment