Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, April 2, 2018

Spring Break 2018

Spring Break - BLOG Break

*Just a quick FYI...

*I will not be running my weekly blog features, as I'm FINALLY on spring break.

*It has been a long tough winter with my fourth grade class and everyone was ready for some time away.




*We are currently on a road trip.  My wife, my 22 year old daughter, and myself hit the road after work on Friday, March 30th.  If interested, here is our itinerary...



Friday, March 30th- Saturday, March 31st:  Twin Cities to Lincoln, Nebraska

Saturday, March 31st - Tuesday, April 3rd - Vail, Colorado with good friends (EASTER)

Tuesday, April 3rd - Wednesday, April 4th - Denver, Colorado

Wednesday, April 4th - Friday, April 6th - Colorado Springs, Colorado

Friday, April 6th - Sunday, April 8th - Lawrence, Kansas (Visit our son at KU)


*Will be back Monday, April 9th with a new week of posts.  Happy Spring Break!  



No comments:

Post a Comment