Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wonder Wednesday #235 (BACK to School)

Wonder Wednesday - Room Set Up

*To me there is nothing quite like starting a new school year.  I still get so excited each fall as I set up my classroom.  This is year #28 for me and I'm looking forward to another Andrus Adventure.


*Each year I try to switch things up a bit in the learning space I create for my students.  I think I'm getting closer and closer to the ideal setting, but I'm sure there is always room for improvement and enhancement.

*Here is a photo "look" of room 113 from start to finish.  I can't wait for the fourth graders to arrive so we can start our journey together...

The room I came back to in the middle of August.  


Decided to reorganize the classroom library.  Now, that was an undertaking!  

My #Classroombookaday bulletin board and circular bookcase to highlight special books

 The fiction/Nonfiction section of our classroom library

The graphic novel bookcase and more fiction books

 Class calendar and the place where we vote for #classroombookaday

The picture book section and half of our individual book bins

Our "Book Talks" bulletin board, featured picture books, and morning meeting materials

Poem of the week charts and "Super Reader" bulletin board

Our community meeting area, favorite poster, and picture book for week #1 art project

Yoga Calm posters and view of classroom

View from my desk (front and behind)

No comments:

Post a Comment