Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, December 2, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (12/2/19)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week...


The Last True Poets of the Sea by Julia Drake

*Young-Adult Novel (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)









Like Nothing Amazing Ever Happened
by Emily Blejwas

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)










Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...

The New Neighbors by Simon Lelic

*My Novel Published for Adults









This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger

*My Novel Published for Adults (BBC - Boy's Book Club)









Anger is a Gift by Mark Oshiro

*My Young-Adult Novel (Audio)








Coo by Kaela Noel

*My Middle-Grade Novel.




No comments:

Post a Comment