Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wonder Wednesday #295 (#NCTE19 - Part ONE)

Wonder Wednesday - #NCTE19 Part ONE
*I spent four wonderful days in Baltimore, Maryland.  I flew to the convention on Wednesday, November 20th and returned home on Sunday, November 24th.  

*My heart and mind were full and I think this convention topped the last four I have attended.

*Thursday I spent the day with my Charlotte Huck Committee members deciding which fourteen titles we were going to announce as the best of the best from the past year. 

*After a wonderful day of conversation, voting, and lots of books, I ventured off to the Simon and Schuster dinner.  I lucked out and was seated with Donalyn Miller and Jason Reynolds.  

*I had to ditch dessert and head to the Penguin dinner as a member of their Elementary Advisory Board.  I made sure to leave room for dessert this time.  

*Friday was a full day with a breakfast, sessions, a panel presentation, more sessions, wandering the exhibit floor, happy hour with Nerdy friends, and a dinner with Little Brown Young Readers.  The day was busy, fun, and full of learning.  

*Here are some images from my first two days (Thursday, November 21 and Friday, November 22) at #NCTE19...

  
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment