Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Wonder Wednesday #298 (The GIFT of Books)

Wonder Wednesday - Gift Giving GAME

*We "wrapped" up our first 72 days together on Friday, December 20, 2019.

*As much as my district as moved away from holiday celebrations, I still try to make it a fun-filled, memorable, and special day for all of my fourth graders.



*Part of my holiday tradition, is the "Gift Giving GAME".

*I spent several "wrapping" sessions at home getting some gifts ready for my students.  I wanted each  child in my room to receive a 2019 picture book, novel, and a small box of candy to enjoy while reading.

*The gifts were passed out and then we did several rounds of "trading" their gifts.  When they couldn't stand it any longer, I let them OPEN their gifts.

*Each year this "moment" brings me the ultimate JOY.  I will never give up this tradition.

*Here are a few images that captured our last day together in 2019...






No comments:

Post a Comment