Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friend Friday #28...

Hi!  I’m Logan and I'm reading the book called Spirit Animals #2 and written by Maggie Stiefvater.

I think this book is great because it has a lot of adventures. 

My favorite part of the story is the animals because there are kinds that I didn't know about.  


The character that I liked best is Abeke because she has a bow. 



I think the author wrote this book because she likes animals and wanted to write a story about them.

I would recommend this book to my friends because it has adventures and I think kids my age like reading about animals and adventures. 

Reading to me is great because you are in your own world when you read.  


*Logan was the student in my room who introduced me to this series.
*He was completely engrossed with the first book and couldn't wait for this second book to come out.
*I can remember the day when he walked into the classroom with book #2 already downloaded to his Nook.
*Logan is a passionate reader and makes books a part of his every day life.   



 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review, Logan. My daughter was looking at one of these books at the bookstore and she was interested in it, but we didn't know anyone who had read it yet. It's great to get suggestions from other readers.

    ReplyDelete