Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1/13/14)... 300th POST!!!



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/



*I can always tell when I'm back to work because I have to readjust my reading life.  Oh well, that is what happens.  Here is a look at my reading life...



Books I Read this Past Week…


Fall Out by Todd Strasser

*3 STARS out of 5 Stars (Review coming soon) 


The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
by Sherman Alexie

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!  (Review coming soon)









Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer











The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak












The Saturday Boy
by David Fleming







No comments:

Post a Comment