Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wonder Wednesday #25...

Wonder Wednesday - The Wonder of Time Away

*Today was the first day with students since December 20th.

*We realized we had been away from each other for 18 days.

*The students got an extra two days due to COLD weather.

*One of the activities we participated in today was responding to the following prompts.  Here are a few of the WONDERS shared...


One wonderful memory I have of the last 18 days is Christmas because I got wonderful books and a beanbag chair.  

The most wonderful book I read over break was My Life as a Book, Wonder, and The Valiant Quest for the Misfit Menagerie because I love to read.

The most wonderful reading I did over break was in my room the night before the first school day because I was in the best part of my book.

One wonderful memory I have of the last 18 days is getting a new book because I waited for it for three months.

The most wonderful book I read over break was Spirit Animals #2: Hunted because it is fascinating.  

The most wonderful reading I did over break was the night we went home from my grandparents because I used a flashlight and it was a four hour drive so I read the whole time and it was dark out.

The most wonderful book I read over break was The Valiant Quest for the Misfit Menagerie because I got it for Christmas.

The most wonderful reading I did over break was after the party because I read until my dad came in and told me to go to bed.

One wonderful memory I have of the last 18 days is going to the Big Thrill Factory because my friend invited me to come.

The most wonderful part of my vacation was going to the Mall of America because it was free when we went.

The most wonderful part of my vacation was going to see my grandma in Wisconsin because I haven't seen her in a long time.

The most wonderful reading I did over break was when I got up really early and read in bed because it was comfy and quiet.

The most wonderful book I read over break was Stranded because it is a really interesting book.

The most wonderful reading I did over break was on the way to my mom's wedding because I had three whole hours to read.

The most wonderful part of my vacation was going to my grandma and grandpa's house because I never get to see them.

The most wonderful part of my vacation was going ice fishing because we caught a lot of fish.

The most wonderful book I read over break was The One and Only Ivan because it was awesome.

The most wonderful part of my vacation was going to Starbucks with my dad because I love going to Starbucks.

The most wonderful reading I did over break was reading to my little sister because she loves me reading to her.

The most wonderful book I read over break was Like Pickle Juice on a  Cookie because it was awesome.

One wonderful memory I have of the last 18 days is going to my cabin because I liked walking on the lake in the snow.

The most wonderful reading I did over break was at my cabin because I couldn't put my book down.

The most wonderful book I read over break was The Lonely Lake Monster because it was a great book.  

The most wonderful reading I did over break was on New Year's Eve because I was reading past midnight!

The most wonderful book I read over break was Treasure Hunters because it was really interesting.  

The most wonderful reading I did over break was when I was reading my the fireplace because I was warm and I was reading in a quiet place.  


No comments:

Post a Comment