Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 21, 2014

Friend Friday #31...

Hi!  I’m Meghan and I'm reading the book called I, Funny and written by James Patterson.

I think this book is awesome because the kid is in a wheelchair but accomplishes many things. 

My favorite part of the story is when the boy wins the competition because it is an interesting part of the story. 

The character that I liked best is Jamie because he is a great character and fun to read about.  




I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain his readers with a fun and awesome book.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is very funny and I know the readers in my class would like it just as much as I did.  

Reading to me is awesome because I love reading and it is one of my favorite things to do.  


*Meghan is one of my most avid readers.
*She reads any and every chance she gets.
*It has been amazing to watch her read this year and complete so many wonderful books.  
*Another great thing about Meghan as a reader is she reads from a variety of genres and doesn't limit herself.  




No comments:

Post a Comment