Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, February 3, 2014

Music Monday #17...


"Shooting Star" by Owl City

*It was great to get back to sharing a piece of music with my class today.
*With some "COLD" weather days, holiday Mondays, and grading days; we haven't had MM.
*This is one of my favorite recent songs.
*I believe it came out a year or so ago.
*The message is one that I think is important to share with my students.
*We watched the first video and then did our Music Monday writing in our notebooks.
*I have a brand new song to share with them (and you) next Monday.
*I'm bursting with "Happiness" to share it!  
 
Music Monday Selections 2013-2014 (so far)...

Week Number One:  What I Am by Will.i.am
Week Number Two:  Proud by Heather Small
Week Number Three:  Roar by Katy Perry
Week Number Four:  Dreamer by Chris Brown 
Week Number Five:  What Does the Fox Say? by Ylvis 
Week Number Six:  The Rainbow Connection by The Muppets 
Week Number Seven:  Good Time by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen 
Week Number Eight:  Thriller by Michael Jackson 
Week Number Nine:  Hall of Fame by The Script and Will.i.am 
Week Number Ten:  Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka & Glee 
Week Number Eleven:  One Day by Matisyahu
Week Number Twelve:  Count on Me by Bruno Mars
Week Number Thirteen:  Louder by Charice 
Week Number Fourteen:  Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid
Week Number Fifteen:  Do They Know It's Christmas by the cast of Glee
Week Number Sixteen:  What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment