Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2/10/14)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/




Books I Read this Past Week…



The Genius Files:  From Texas with Love by Dan Gutman

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!









The Rain Dragon Rescue by Suzanne Selfors

*4 STARS out of 5 Stars!








Odd, Weird, & Little by Patrick Jennings

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


The Book Thief
 by Markus Zusak

*This is my BBC current selection (Boy's Book Club)










Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxleee

*Taking this story nice and slow and enjoying the beautiful writing.










Looking for Alaska by John Green

*My current young adult book.  The Fault in the Stars is one of my favorite books.









Wanderville by Wendy McClure

*A new middle-grade book I picked up and enjoying very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment