Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Treat Tuesday #30...

Treat Tuesday - Valentine Milk Shake 

*I love Valentine's Day and I love milk shakes.

*When I found this recipe online, I knew I had to try it.

*We will be making this one at home this week.

*On a side note, I will be serving strawberry floats to my students.



 "Sweet berry shakes. Made with or with the boose. Kijafa is Danish a cherry wine."

Ingredients...

    • -2 cups strawberry ice cream
    • -1 two cup milk
    • -2 tablespoons strawberry jam
    • -2 ounces cherry kijafa wine (optional)


Directions

     -Blend it all until the shake is thick and creamy.

     -Serve the milk shake in a tall glass ropped with whipped cream serve with some strawberries.



Treat Tuesday - Young Adult Novel


Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

*A contemporary relationship between two high school kids.  








Treat Tuesday - Adult Novel


Me Before You by Jo Jo Moyes

*A beautiful relationship story between two very different people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment