Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 11, 2016

Friend Friday #131 (Red by Liesl Shurtliff)

Hi!  I am Mia and I read the book called Red written by Liesl Shurtliff.


I think this book is adventurous because Red and Goldie face a lot of danger in the story.  



My favorite part in the story is when she makes her path appear because it sounded really cool and awesome.   






The character that I liked best was Wolf because he is funny and nice which you wouldn't think he would be.


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to show another side to the story that we all know.   


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is fun to read and they will enjoy it.  


Reading to me is fun because it takes you into a different world and you can experience great things.   


*Mia is one of my many avid readers in the class.
*I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book at #NCTE15 this last November.
*She had read Rump and Jack, and was thrilled to see this newest book.
*Mia has already asked what the fourth book is going to be.  



No comments:

Post a Comment