Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Treat Tuesday #132 (Slush)...

Treat Tuesday - Whiskey Slush
*I'm not sure if I have posted this before, but I recently made this for the past weekend and thought I would share it again today.


*I spent the weekend "up north" with four other guy teachers that I work with.  We have been doing this weekend for years and is always such a great time.  

*This is the perfect "beverage" to share with friends on any weekend!  



Ingredients...
*Three cups whiskey
*One two-liter bottle ginger ale
*One large can pineapple juice
*One small jar of Maraschino cherries

Directions...

-Mix the above ingredients (I use a gallon ice-cream bucket)
-Don't fill to the top, cover
-Store in freezer
-Fill glass 2/3 full with slush
-Pour additional ginger ale to fill glass


Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel










Treat Tuesday:  Young-Adult Novel










Treat Tuesday:  Adult Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment