Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, March 21, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3/21/16)..



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week… 



The Burgess Boys by Elizabeth Strout

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars! (Adult Novel)

*









Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman

*3 STARS out of 5 Stars!  (Young-Adult Novel)

My Book Review








Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


After You by Jojo Moyes

*My adult novel

*I've taken a break from this book, but will return.







All Rise for the Honorable Perry T. Cook by Leslie Connor

*My middle-grade novel









Writing my Wrongs by Shaka Senghor

*Adult memoir









The Opposite of Everyone by Joshilyn Jackson

*Adult novel (Reading for by book club)

No comments:

Post a Comment