Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wonder Wednesday #130 (Breakfast with Books)...

Wonder Wednesday - The Graham Cracker Plot by Shelley Tougas

*One of my favorite aspects of my teaching career, is my "Breakfast with Books" book club.

*This book club meets about once a month and we share our thoughts and comments about a novel that I choose for my students to read.  Of course we also enjoy some breakfast treats.

*On Friday, February 26th we had the honor of having Shelley Tougas, author of The Graham Cracker Plot, join us in person at our book club.


*The readers had the opportunity to share comments and ask questions about the book.

*It was a great hour of wonderful conversation and interacting with an author.  We loved it!

*Here is a glimpse into our book club action...






























No comments:

Post a Comment