Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 11, 2016

Friend Friday #165 (Frazzled by Booki Vivat)

Hi!  I'm Sophia and I read the book called Frazzled - Everyday Disasters and Impeding Doom written by Booki Vivat.


I thought this book was AMAZING because it was such a funny book and I like those kind of books. 


My favorite part in the story was when she had to go to middle-school because that part was funny and made me wonder about middle-school.




The character that I liked best was Abbik because she was funny and did so many cool things.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wants people to have fun while they read.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because I think this is the type of book that fourth graders like to read.  It is funny and there are lots of great pictures.  


Reading to me is awesome because I like to read good books, and books that are funny.  


*I saw this book in the bookstore and the title and cover grabbed my attention.
*I did a quick book talk on it and shared a trailer to promote it to my readers.
*We did a book "drawing" to see who would be the first student to read it.  Sophia won!
*I have many other readers that are lined up to read this book.  



No comments:

Post a Comment