Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Treat Tuesday #166 (Happy Book Birthday)

Treat Tuesday:  Be Kind (13 Books)

*After the last week or so, I've been thinking a lot about our country and our world.

*I've been trying to focus on the positive and promoting kindness in my classroom and also in my own life.

*I came across this link on FaceBook and really enjoyed looking at the list of books to promote KINDNESS!



*I wanted to share that link with you as the TREAT of the week.

*Some of these I have used and some of them I'm planning on using in the near future with my fourth grade students.

*Enjoy...


Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel











Treat Tuesday:  Young-Adult Novel











Treat Tuesday:  Novel Published for Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment