Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wonder Wednesday #167 (#NCTE - Part ONE)

Wonder Wednesday - My #NCTE Experience

*I was lucky enough to attend my second NCTE convention this past weekend. 

*After attending last year in my hometown, I knew I had to go again.

*My travels to Atlanta from Thursday through Sunday; brought such great learning, reconnecting with friends, meeting new people, and expanding world both professionally and personally. 

*Here is a photo tour of my journey to Atlanta, attending the convention, socializing at various parties, and learning so much in such a short time.

*The second leg of the "tour" continues next Wednesday...

 Early morning travel from Minneapolis to Atlanta (Thursday, November 17, 2016)

  Exploring the Omni Hotel, CNN Center, and surrounding area (Thursday, November 17, 2016)

Civil Rights Museum, Olympic Park,  Fun with Nerdy Friends (Thursday, November 17, 2016)


  Friday Session #1 - "Why Middle Matters" (Friday, November 18, 2016)

  Friday Session #2 "Mentorship Beyond the Text" (Friday, November 18, 2016)

  Friday Session #3 "Writing the Middle-Grade Novel" (Friday, November 18, 2016)

  Friday Session #4 "Raise the Level of Writing Dramatically" (Friday, November 18, 2016)

   Penguin Nerdy and Walden Press Party, fun w/ friends & authors (Friday, November 18, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment