Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, November 28, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (11/28/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week…



The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl by Barry Lyga

*Young-Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

*My Book Review







Moon Shadow by Erin Downing

*Young-Adult Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

*My Book Review






Ghost by Jason Reynolds

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review






Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom

*Young-Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

*Review Coming Soon!






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week…    


Darling Days by IO Tillett Wright

*Memoir









Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow

*My Young-Adult Novel









I'll Take You There by Wally Lamb

*My Novel Published for Adults









Fenway and Hattie by Victoria J. Coe

*My Middle-Grade Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment