Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, August 25, 2014

Music Monday Summer Edition #11...




Believer (Things Will Get Better) by American Authors

*At the beginning of last week we got an email from our Principal asking for our "walk-up" song.

*When we present or are featured in the building, she will play our "walk-up" song.

*As you know, I love music.  I started to think about what my song would be.

*It was harder than I thought it would be to pick a song that represents me.

*While working in my classroom last week, I heard this new song on the radio.

*The words "Things will get better" caught my attention.

*I looked the song up on YouTube and watched several versions of the song.

*I loved the sound, the beat, and the words.

*My "walk-up" song had been found and I'm excited to hear it the first time in my honor!  

No comments:

Post a Comment