Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 14, 2014

Friend Friday #68...

Hi!  I’m Lucas and I’m read the book called Ghostopolis written by Doug TenNapel.

I think this book is cool because it has ghosts in the story and I thought that was cool.  

My favorite part in the story is the whole book because I enjoyed it all and thought the whole story was just great.  It is one of my favorite new books.  





The character that I liked best was Garth because he is the main character and so many great things happen to him.  I liked reading about his adventures.  

I think the author wrote this book because he likes ghost stories and wanted to entertain kids with a great story and even better pictures.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because I know they would like it and the kids in our class like the books by Doug TenNapel.  I can't wait to read his other books.  

Reading to me is really awesome because it can take you places.  In my mind I mean!  


*Lucas in a 4th grader in my class.
*He loves to read.
*He would read all day long if he could.
*I actually have to ask him to put his book away several times a day, which just kills me.  
*He really enjoys this series of graphic novels by Doug TenNapel.  







No comments:

Post a Comment