Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Life Lesson #10...

"Be Happy"

*This is such a beautiful video.  

*When I first found it, I knew I wanted to share it with my students.

*Last year was the first time I used it with kids and the lesson went well so I'm using it again.

*We preview the video as a class and have a quick class discussion.

*My fourth graders then write their reactions, thoughts, feelings, reminders, or what they learned.

*We share at the end of the writing time.  

*It is my hope that all of these "life lessons" help my student become the best people they can be!

Life Lessons from this Year...
Life Lesson #1 - Be Brave
Life Lesson #2 - Be Kind
Life Lesson #3 - Be Courageous
Life Lesson #4 - Be Motivated
Life Lesson #5 - Be a Buddy, Not a Bully
Life Lesson #6 - Be Inspired: Never Give Up on Your Goals
Life Lesson #7 - Be SHOUTful (Shout Your Success)
Life Lesson #8 - Be Spooky (Halloween Week)
Life Lesson #9 - Be Kind (Part Two)

No comments:

Post a Comment